Your privacy is important to us and we believe it is important for you to know what personal data we, PredOmix Technologies Private Limited (“PredOmix” or “we”), collect from you (and third parties), why we collect it, how we use it and what rights you might be entitled to as a data subject or consumer.
What personal information do we collect from you when you visit our website?
You may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, your responses to our surveys, or any other information. Technical information through cookies such as:
• Information from your visits to this website, including the type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, URLs clicked on, your IP address and the pages you visited before and after navigating to this website;
• Activity data, such as when you completed a form on this website;
• Social media tracking pixels allowing platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to interact with this website and give feedback on your actions; and
• Device information, including the unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network.
We collect personal information when we monitor other websites that may include your public personal information. For example, when we monitor digital conversations on public platforms to understand what people are saying about us or the healthcare industry in general. We may combine the information that we have about you from various sources.
Personal information we collect when you report a possible side effect associated with one of our products may include information such as your gender, date of birth and information about your health.
We uses the “cookies” technology allowing this website to recognize and respond to individuals. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, not all elements of this website may function as intended, effecting your website experience.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information we collect on the website to:• Share our press releases;
• Provide information about our online events, such as webcasts;
• Job alerts; and
• Tips, helpful information and marketing communications about our products and services. We will always obtain consent for marketing where required by law.
• Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and guidance;
• Your reports you make of a possible side effect associated with any of our products and to monitor the safety of our products;
• Comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities; and
• Investigate and act against illegal or harmful user behavior.
To make improvements to our operations;
• For internal activities such as auditing, data analysis and research to help us in improving and delivering our platforms, content and services;
• To monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
• To understand which parts of our website, digital platforms and services are of the most interest and to improve the design and content of our online assets;
• To improve our products and services and our communications to you; and
• (Where applicable) to ensure we have up-to-date contact information for you.
• We may share your personal information with parties both domestic and foreign which includes:
• Trusted third parties;
• Regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities;
• Our professional advisors, auditors, and business partners;
• Our agents and suppliers, including those who provide us with technology services such as data analytics, hosting and technical support; and
• Your personal information may be processed by PredOmix and our trusted third-party suppliers outside of your home country. Data privacy laws in the countries to which your personal information is transferred may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, the laws in your home country.
We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside of your home country, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Protecting your personal information
We use a variety of technologies and security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Websites and online assets that are not of our control
At any time, we may provide links to websites, mobile applications, or any other online assets that are not owned or controlled by us. This Privacy Notice does not apply to those websites. If you choose to use those websites, please check the legal and privacy statements posted on each website, mobile application, or the online asset you access to understand their privacy practices.
Your personal information rights
Data privacy laws provide you with several rights over your personal information.
• Ask us for access to your personal information we hold;
• Request corrections and/or deletions of your personal information;
• Request to restrict the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing;
• Withdraw your consent (where PredOmix is processing your personal information based on your consent) to the processing of your personal information;
• Request for the receipt or the transfer to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of the personal information that you have provided to us; and
• Complain to your local data protection authority of violation of your privacy rights, or your suffering as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by getting in touch with us as set out in the Contact us section below.Data Erasing
You have the right to control the amount of time, PredOmix will have any information of you. You can also choose to erase the data after a certain period of time.
Porting the Data
PredOmix will be bringing along with it the option of data portability, which means you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you. You will also have the right to transfer this data to another controller.
PredOmix is the controller of your personal information. We have appointed Data Protection Officers (DPOs) to oversee compliance with applicable data protection laws and this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal data, please contact the following DPO:
Mr. Pradeep Kumar
Data Protection Officer